- Restoration benefit available
- Maternity benefit is available after 2 years
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Coverage for new born baby and child vaccination expenses
- No premium loading at the time of claim settlement
Most Popular Policies of Future Generali Insurance
- Future Health Total Policy
This health insurance plan provide policyholders with wide coverage. The plan has three variants; vital, superior and premiere.
Key features of Health Total plan
- Future Health Suraksha Plan
This base health plan covers hospitalization expenses and available for both individuals and families.
Key features of Health Suraksha Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- 10% cumulative bonus up to 50% for every claim-free year
- 130 day care treatments are covered in family floater plan
- Hospital Cash Benefits available in the Platinum Plan only
- Future Health Surplus Plan
This top-up health plan comes with deductible option and offers wider coverage to policyholders.
Key features of Health Surplus Plan
- No limit on maximum renewal age
- 20% to 60% family discounts on premiums for family floater plans
- Coverage available for joint replacement surgery after 3 complete years
- One can avail this top-up plan without a base plan
- Future Hospicash Plan
This policy provides cash benefit in case of hospitalization and comes with 4 variants such as Plan A,B,C,D.
Key features of Hospicash Plan
- Lifetime renewal option is available
- No medical check-up till 55 years in plan C and D
- Double cash allowance for ICU admission in city of residence in plan C and D
- Triple cash allowance for ICU admission outside city of residence in plan C and D
- Convalescence allowance is available in Plan D
Future Generali Insurance Company
The well-renowned Future group of Industries has liaised with Assicurazioni Generali group, the biggest Italy-based insurance company, to form the Future Generali Insurance Company. Although the Future Group has invested in numerous domains, it ventured into insurance services to protect the financial interests of the common man in India. Interestingly, Future Group is the owner of Pantaloon Retail which operates across 71 cities. It also owns all the mammoth retail chains such as Big Bazaar, Home Town, and Food Bazaar.
The Future Generali was established in 2006 in order to promote global insurance knowledge in India. The Generali Group is the oldest global insurance provider incorporated in 1831 at Trieste, Italy. It serves over 65 million clients from different countries. The Group reportedly has a total premium income of \8066 billion. A team of highly versatile managers run the Future Generali Insurance Company.
Future Generali Health Insurance Plans
Future Generali Travel Insurance Plans
- Future Travel Suraksha – Worldwide TravelClick here > >
Future Generali Motor Insurance Plans
- Future Generali Private Car InsuranceClick here > >
Future Generali Home Insurance Plans
Contact Details – Future Generali Insurance Company:
Future Generali India Insurance Co Ltd.
Indiabulls Finance Centre,
Tower 3, 6th Floor,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone (W), Mumbai – 400 013
Phone: +91-22-4097 6666
Follow Us: https://www.facebook.com/futuregenerali