- Restoration benefit available
- Maternity benefit is available after 2 years
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Coverage for new born baby and child vaccination expenses
- No premium loading at the time of claim settlement
Most Popular Policies of Future Generali Insurance
- Future Health Total Policy
This health insurance plan provide policyholders with wide coverage. The plan has three variants; vital, superior and premiere.
Key features of Health Total plan
- Future Health Suraksha Plan
This base health plan covers hospitalization expenses and available for both individuals and families.
Key features of Health Suraksha Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- 10% cumulative bonus up to 50% for every claim-free year
- 130 day care treatments are covered in family floater plan
- Hospital Cash Benefits available in the Platinum Plan only
- Future Health Surplus Plan
This top-up health plan comes with deductible option and offers wider coverage to policyholders.
Key features of Health Surplus Plan
- No limit on maximum renewal age
- 20% to 60% family discounts on premiums for family floater plans
- Coverage available for joint replacement surgery after 3 complete years
- One can avail this top-up plan without a base plan
- Future Hospicash Plan
This policy provides cash benefit in case of hospitalization and comes with 4 variants such as Plan A,B,C,D.
Key features of Hospicash Plan
- Lifetime renewal option is available
- No medical check-up till 55 years in plan C and D
- Double cash allowance for ICU admission in city of residence in plan C and D
- Triple cash allowance for ICU admission outside city of residence in plan C and D
- Convalescence allowance is available in Plan D
Future Criticare Plan